Karin Easter Gurwell
Orange County attorney Karin Easter Gurwell earned her law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 1976 and joined a professional practice shortly thereafter. After many years of working in larger offices, Karin founded her private practice in 1989. At Gurwell Law, Karin is able to devote her time to working directly with clients, providing personal attention and customized representation. Karin is currently a member of the Orange County Bar Association and the Orange County Superior Court Mediation and Arbitration Panels, as well as the Early Neutral Evaluation Panel.
Karin has extensive experience with cases involving business litigation, real estate litigation, landlord/tenant disputes and collection matters. Karin has dedicated her professional career to helping Huntington Beach and Orange County clients secure the futures they deserve.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California — J.D. (1976)
Admissions & Memberships
- California State Bar Association (1979)
- U.S. District Court Central District of California (1985)
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California (1989)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California (1989)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California (2010)